Communicating room sensor with extension modules
Occupant-focused, communicating room sensor, providing precise temperature sensing, and optional lighting and shade/sunblind control, for an all-in-one room device. Recipient of the 2016 AHR Innovation Awards’ honorable mention in the Indoor Air Quality category.
- For use with Distech Controls ECB BACnet series , ECL LONWORKS series and ECLYPSE series controllers
- Provides precision temperature sensing
- Expand with a combination of up to 4 Smart-Light or Smart-Blind add-on push-button modules, for lighting and shade/sunblind control
- Colored LED indicators to provide user feedback, rotary knobs to adjust setpoint offset and fan speed, and a push-button to apply occupancy override
- Models available with 8 digital inputs for connection to existing or architect-specified light and shade/sunblind switches, or other room devices.
- Can be daisy-chained for applications where one controller is serving multiple rooms or large open spaces