- 7″ and 10″ displays
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Support of multi-touch gestures and auto-rotate function
- Preloaded visual interface
From mechanical rooms to occupant interface, leverage pre-loaded visual interface for simplified commissioning, operations and troubleshooting, or deliver a fully customized user experience with ENVYSION web pages.
- New generation, sleek design – featuring capacitive screen with multi-touch gesture support (such as pinch-to-zoom), and dynamic screen brightness based on environment light level
- All-in-one device – View and access all comfort parameters controlled in space – HVAC, Lighting and Blinds.
- Onsite application servicing and commissioning – Preloaded with a visual interface (myDC Control app) enabling out-of-the-box monitoring and access to internal data of ECLYPSE™ series controllers, and of ECB BACnet® and ECL LONWORKS® series controllers integrated via EC-Net™. HORYZON-C supports multiple device monitoring.
- Customizable User Experience with ENVYSION – Deliver a fully customized user experience for facility managers and occupants, by developing and displaying ENVYSION web pages
- PDF display: XpressENVYSION now allows for PDFs to be displayed, handy for reading important documentation directly from the HORYZON-C
- Real-time notification of alarms -Configure acoustic or visual triggers – integrated buzzer and customizable digital output control- for instant notification of alarms, allowing managers to take corrective actions faster
- Optimal performance – IP-based for increased speed, featuring quad-core processor, and advanced graphics accelerator, as well as embedded Android OS, future-proofing devices for support of additional applications
- Wi-fi connectivity: via the ECLYPSE wi-fi dongle
- Flexible installation – Available in 2 sizes, with wall or panel mounting kits, and features auto-rotate display for vertical or horizontal installation